Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Park

I like to walk in a park.

One of my favorite place is Shinjuku-gyoen. There are various garden
with various concepts.

In specific seasons, such as cherry blossoms of autumn leaves, there
are so clouded and I can't relax, but mostly there are few people and
I can enjoy the atmosphere.

Last weekend, I went to the imperial palace, and walked across the
Hibiya park. Then I realized that the Hibiya park is also very nice
place. Of course the garden is absolutely nice, also the surroundings
of the park is good. In a few minutes, you can walk to Yurakucho, or
Ginza. Hence there are many cool buildings like a hotel, the Peninshla.

Because it is inconvenient for me to go there, I scarecely go to
Hibiya park. But I'm now thinking of going to there often, also enjoy
running around the imperial palace.

No comments: