Monday, April 19, 2010

Brown Rice Cafe

This is a cafe with a shop at Omotesando, named Brown Rice Cafe.

There you can buy various organic goods. These days, I often come to
these kind of shops, maybe my life style and apatite changed, I'd like
to buy good things instead of cheap things.

Of course, there are many things which is not only cheap but also
good. But there should be some reasons for being cheap.

Sometimes, we can see the things good and cheap, but mostly, it is not
good for the environment or the earth.

We mustn't think of just human beings, but whole the nature.

Yesterday, I saw a friend who is living in the rural area of Chiba,
and doing organic farm to live, not to earn money. It was so
impressive for me that there are such people.

Now, I used to live in urban area, and expencing money, and wasting
many things. Consume many artificial things that I can never imagine
where and how it was produced.

I thought that it should be good for me to stop and see, listen feel
the things around me.

No comments: