Saturday, April 17, 2010

Earth day Tokyo 2010

Today, I've been to the event Earth Day Tokyo 2010 at Yoyogi park.

There were various shops and restaurants that sell organic food and
things made with natural materials.

Also, you can see many tents with various NPO that is working for
keeping the earth clean.

There I bought many organic vegitables, especially I found fantastic
shop which is selling carrots. You can try to put carrots into a
plastic bag for 100 yen. During the game, you put carrots into the bag
as far as you can, also it is not necessary that carrots are fully
inside the bag. So even just a little part of carrots are in the bag,
it's ok. Hence when I tried this game, finally I put 10 carrots into
the little bag. They are just 100 yen, can you imagine? I hope I can
try this game on the other organic festivals

After that, I tried the vegan curry and rice, rice ball, and
minestrone soup. They were all made with organic vegitables only, but
absolutely nice!

I want to participate more and more event like this.

http://www.earthday-tokyo.org/

No comments: