Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Fried pork?

How do you think when you look at this rice bowl? Fried pork and sauté
of scallop?

Actually, they are all made with vegetable. The fried pork like thing
is a dried paste of rice called "Fu". Also the scallop like thig is
large mushroom! Although that is not real ones, but it tastes like as
if you are eating real ones. The texture is perfectly the same.

I think that it must be good for who adopt macrobiotic for their
health and want to eat meat and sea foods. But eating the real things
is absolutely delicious than fake ones.

My opinion is that we should eat what we want, and we like. This
attitude makes us healthy not only with body but mind.

Fortunatelly, I like these kind of foods, honestly speaking, the foods
which is good for my health. Hence I want to continue this style of
eating.

No comments: