Sunday, August 08, 2010

Picture

I've got a camera, produced by Olympus.

This is the camera I bought.

Since now, I have never bought a camera by my self, actually, I had some, but they are not my selection, but may family gave me or kind of that.

This time, I looked up many cameras.

But I didn't want to but ordinary digital camera, because the camera on my iPhone is high spec enough. Also, I wondered if I should buy single-lens reflex camera, because most of these type of camera is large and heavy.

Finally, I found mirror less single-lens reflex camera; the specification is as high as usual single-lens reflex camera, but this is much smaller than that, because some of the mechanism is deducted, the reflex mirror.

Now, I'm taking many pictures. The mechanism of camera is very interesting; adjusting not only the mechanical parts, such as focus or shutter speed, but also software parts, such as saturation or colors, is absolutely interesting.

I must be absorbed to camera.

No comments: