Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Brain storming

Brain storming is one of the way to invent new idea, by discussing various people from various fields.

The essential thing for the brain storming is that each person have their major and there is one facilitator, who don't prevent people from arguing.

Today, I had brain storming with one of my colleagues in other teams, investment area. His major is finance, and these days he is learning well about investment risk, credit risk, market risk, country risk, etc.
But on the other hand, I have no major, actually I'm learning about underwriting, investment, accounting, operation and system, various fields. Meanwhile, none of them becomes my major, even some level of skill and knowledge I have, but I have no experience in the reporting or operation area, therefore my knowledge is just learnt thing, not experienced by myself.

Then, what is my value is that I have some of logical thinking skill, large field of knowledge, and experience in system, specifically saying, programming.
By combining them, I consider some logic, design architecture, and create some verifying tool.
Also, I can tell sone concern about new initiatives, in a broad perspective.

Although, I cannot deny that my knowledge in each field is inadequate.

What I have to do is continue studying, and combine all the knowledge.

No comments: