Saturday, August 07, 2010

My life's ingredients

Today, I stayed at my home almost all the day.

In the morning, I washed cloths, cleaned the room, studied a little, and then started to practice.

After the practice, I realized that it was almost 5pm, and the sun came down.

What I did today is very ordinary things, and the only thing that should be different from one of others' is that I practiced with forgetting the time passes.

I recognize that my life is consists of music, 60%, study, 25%, food, 10%, and the rest is the other things.

Some asks me why I don't select the music as my job, but my answer is that I would like to study broadly, not only music, but also mathematics, statistics, physics, chemistry, history, linguistics, and any other.

What is my major, sometimes I'm asked. Probably, everything that I interested is my major, I think.

No comments: