Saturday, August 14, 2010

Musee d'Orsay exhibition at The National Art Center, Tokyo

 Today, I went to the National Art Center in Tokyo to see the exhibition of Orsay Museum.

There were about a hundred pieces from Paris, and they include many famous masterpieces, such as the self portrait of Van Gogh, etc.

One of my favorite one is the Parliament in London, drawn by Claude Monet. The color is consists of various one, blue, pink, yellow, and any other colors, which should not mixed up in ordinary drawings.

Not only the color, but also the perspective and the touch of painting is the favorite point of this piece.

Unfortunately, today is the day before the last day of this exhibition. I regret that I should come earlier, and come to several times.

I hope I can see these kind of paintings, impressionism again, perhaps it may be at Paris!

No comments: