Friday, October 08, 2010

Kick off

Today, I had a kick off meeting of new project.

Actually, this one is the continuous one from last 3 months. During this project, I have learned so many, management, English, due diligence and many other things.

And this time, I was pointed to be the secretariat of our business function, risk management. This project continues until December of next year. I have hope, but also a bit nervous feeling, because of the increase of my workload. Simply thinking, my task will become doubled. So I have to manage my time more efficient than now.

Yesterday, I've read a book written by one famous designer. He developed the skill of ordering, clearing and restructuring, by breaking down things to small units and deduct needless things. Now, this is the skill that is required to myself.

I'd like to read the book again and remind it to myself.

No comments: