Saturday, October 16, 2010

Concert

Today, I had a concert of the orchestra that I belong to since March.

I was invited because the concert master was my friend in university and have been good friend for about ten years!

But just last month, it was decided that he was to move to Hong Kong. So he decided that he just continue to play until this concert, and then for a some years, he is going to leave from this orchestra.

Fortunately, I could be friend with most of the members in this orchestra and I could continue playing here without my original friend.

Now I'm thinking of two things; one is the connection between people. It is very interesting that the connection spread like a web, and sometimes, I can reach the one who I have already known.
And second is that things can easily change with just a little thing. Also, the "little" thing is becoming bigger than before, I think.

Things changes. Time passes. And also, we cannot be with no change, no, we mustn't be the same man as before.

No comments: