Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Electric Jar

Yesterday, electric jar in my house suddenly broke. That was the one I purchased five years ago.

Most of the electric tools were purchased about ten years ago; when I started to live in Tokyo. And most cases, the electric tools breaks in ten years, the only exception is PC. As the machines are simple in the perspective of electric structure, it becomes more sound and not breakable.

There is a famous quote, Sony timer; this means most of the Sony's products breaks three years after purchase, this is the timing that the guarantee term just terminated. But I think, this phenomena is caused with the series of products, most of them are applied complicated mechanism, sensitive sensors, etc.

Now, I'm considering about purchasing new jar or not. Actually, I can eat rice with some pans already I have, such as high pressure pan. Considering the taste of rice cooked with jar and pan, it is needless to say that the one cooked with pan is more delicious.

I'm going to put trial term if I can manage without jar for some weeks.

No comments: