Sunday, May 30, 2010

Curry, set

I had full course of curry at Indian restaurant Kumari near my house.

First of all, lightly toasted snack like thing was there, then a salad
with nuts onion, and spicy hot pepper.

After them, there was very interesting dish, Samosa chat. Samosa is
the fried sheet of flour, shaped like tetrapods. But in the Samosa
chat, there were broken Samosa, and the taste was really nice! Then,
there was tandoori ram chop, and checken salad. Actually, there were
so many vegitable with the course.

Then, the main dish was of course curry and nann. Today I selected
Parak shrimp curry, spinach based curry with shrimp.

The desert was mango pudding and chai.

I was absolutely full, and my mind was also fulfilled. I thought that
it should be good to have curry full course once a year, but not so
often.

No comments: