Sunday, November 07, 2010

Wedding

Today was one of my best friends' wedding party.

He is a member of my band, and we have been playing together for about 6 or more years.

And today, I had played with him at the after party of wedding. Also, I have in charge of the party facilitator, so I have planned and prepared for many things, such as planning schedule, sharing information, etc.

After the party, I have received a present from him, actually I and 2 more friends was the facilitator, too. And three of us have got the same bag.

At home, after coming back from the party, when I opened the bag, I found the contents was a pants, with very sexy drawing. I was very surprised, but also thought that the present was how he is, and laughed.

Today I've got so warm and happy feeling.

No comments: