Friday, November 05, 2010

Dislike someone?

Yes, I have one colleague whom I dislike. Honestly saying, I don't dislike himself, but I dislike his action and way of thinking.

Maybe, the reason why I dislike him is that his approach to do various things are so different from that of mine. And there should be people who agree with him and like him.
But as for myself, it wasn't.

Actually, I tend to judge whether the person is enemy of not at a glance.

But I believe that my intuition or first impression is mostly correct, of course not 100 percent, but near.

Now I'm looking for the way how not to dislike person. But this is opposite way of thinking that judging person with first impression. Do I have to change my belief one hundred eighty? Probably, I need aufheben in order to beat myself.

No comments: