Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Theme

I'm now thinking about this blog. These days, the topics on this blog is too various genre, and sometimes I realize that there is no specific thing to write.

When I started to write blog, I wrote review on newly released CDs. And after that, I started to upload photos around me, which include seasonal things.

I think, when you post something on the web, the content should include something useful for the readers.

If you just want to explain your thought, you don't need blog and twitter or kind of things can be the substitute.

Now, I'm looking for the reason why I express myself on the web. There are huge amount of information, like a flood. Even in this situation, if you express something in the world of Internet, you need some reason for being there, or the topics becomes garbage.

As a result, the question what to write on the blog becomes the question why you exists here. Do you know the answer? No one knows.

No comments: