Monday, July 26, 2010

Vegan

Yesterday, I went to the freshness burger.

It was the first time in these 10 months. Then, I realized that the menu was changed a little.

There appeared the menu for vegan, vegetable burger. There were 2 kind of the burger; one was made with tofu and avocado, and the other was made with beans pate.

This time, I selected tofu and it tasted very nice! The sauce is made with well grilled onion, and it matched the avocado.

These days, I sometimes realize that there are many restaurant or shops where you can enjoy vegan or macrobiotic foods.

I think, this is good thing that the people who cares about their health and change eating custom increasing.

But even now, there are so many troubles or problem relevant to foods and the life.

I'd like to reveal them and think of how we can solve these problems.

No comments: