Monday, July 19, 2010

Summer vacation

Today, I'm coming to some rural area of Hamamatsu named Futamata, actually, it used to be Hamamatsu-Kita area.

The scenery is full of nature, mountain, trees and rivers. It reminds me the time spent in my grandfather's place.

Then, I went to one museum, Akino Fuku Museum. This is placed on the mountain, and looks like old Spanish building, with the wall made with dart.

In the masterpieces, many motifs are from people, buildings and some customs or events in India, where the artist visited in her old age. Can you imagine that 92 years old female traveling to India?

After the museum, I went to the river and played in it. It was the first time for these 10 years to get into the river. The water was cold, and very comfortable.

Totally saying, Today was absolutely fun, with each activities, and I can feel like being some rural place of my grandfather.

No comments: