Sunday, July 18, 2010

ap bank fes 2010

Today, I'm coming to the ap bank fes 2010 at Tsumagoi, Kakegawa.

Many artists are playing in his festival, such as Suga Shikao, Salyu, My Little Lover, Dragon Ash, etc.

And my favorite group, Mr. Children is also playing here, actually, the leader of this band, Kazutoshi Sakurai, and the producer and the pianist at this bank, Kobayashi Takeshi, established this event.

This project is mainly focused on ecology, and some of the fees earned with this event is utilized for ecology and saving the earth. Therefore, in the food area, there are many shops where you can try organic foods and drinks.

There is one of my favorite organic cafe, Yaffa Organic Cafe, and you can try organic Okonomiyaki there.

And the live, this event continues 3 days, and I went for the second day, there are many artists that I usually listen with CD, Salyu, Monseur Kamayatsu, Going Under Ground, Magokoro Brothers, and Mr. Children.

I enjoyed all the tunes they played, and the atmosphere.

Tsumagoi is the resort place for Yamaha, and this is placed in very rural are, many mountains are around the live area, thus the blue sky and green trees are around us, we could enjoy the fresh air, even the weather was absolutely good and the sunshine was almost burning us.

Good music, good foods, good air. What a gorgeous time it is!

No comments: