Monday, March 29, 2010

MacBook


Today, I bought a Macbook. This is because the PC that I have been using for about 4 years came to be slower.


Also, these days, I have many chances to use some applications which require high specification on PC.


I have been using Windows with PC for about 15 years, so I have used to the opperation. Thas makes me irritating with using Mac, because the intereface is so different from Windows


Of course, the key layout is mostly the same, but some functional keys, such as ALT, CTRL, ESC and so on, is layouted differently and there are some keys I have never used, like option.


Also, the applications I own are for WIndows. So I have to purchase another one for Mac. Fortunatelly, There are virtual environment for Mac that you can use Windows on it, called Bootcamp. So first of all, I set up the Bootcamp and installed Windows to this computer.


Even the install procedure seems to be difficult when I looked up on the web, it was very simple actually; First, make a partition for Windows on the HD. Second, install Windows OS. Third, install drivers in ordeer to activate the Mac devices on Windows. That's all.


Anyway, there are a few applications for Mac with me, so I'd like to use Windows on the Macbook for the present.

No comments: