Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Evaluation

I had one shocked thing today.

That is some of my tasks, and I thought of them as good resulting. But my boss evaluated them as not bad. As for one task, Even there were some troubles before, I could manage that to be well done, I supposed. But my boss assumed that there were some troubles, that is true. My opinion is that I could manage the situation, and others can never prevent the situation and recover.

The other one is one of the report that I make periodically. I assumed my reported was completed, and that was the best report I can make. But my boss assumed that the report is incomplete and higher level report is required.

I have to accept the suggestion as the hope or expectation on myself, but during today, I'd like to be in the disappointed feelings.

No comments: