Sunday, September 05, 2010

Concert

Today, I had a concert of an orchestra.

Actually, I was invited to this orchestra just two weeks ago, thus I have no enough time to practice the charts.

Additionally, the tunes were absolutely difficult, it was consists of the Marriage of Figaro, Piano Concerto by Mozart, and Symphony No. 3 "Scotland" by Mendelssohn.

Almost all the tunes includes fast passages that I have never experienced. Therefore I had to practice every night since I have received the charts.

And finally, I became to be able to play it, and I HAD TO play it because there is no one who plays the Contrabass rather than me.

Fortunately, the concert finished with no significant problem, and I could manage to pa\lay the difficult charts.

I don't dislike the difficult charts, actually, I prefer to play it, but I'd like to practice it for a month, at least...

No comments: