Thursday, June 17, 2010

Paris, fourth day

I'm coming to the Louvre museum, the largest museum in the world.

This museum used to be a palace in Philip II era, but Louis XVI chose the Palace Versailles for his household, and left this palace. And during the French Revolution, this palace became the museum to display the nation's masterpieces.

This museum became more and more famous these days, because of the movie "DaVinci Code".

Once I entered this museum, fortunatelly, it was very early in the morning, there were not so many people, so I could enjoy many masterpieces. First of all, of course, I went to see the Mona Lisa, by Leonaldo da Vinci. I couldn't see the picture newaby because there was a rope in front, but I could see this in my eye.

There are so many famous, interesting pictures there, but most of all, I was impressed with the largeness of this museum. I can't see all the pieces in this museum even if I stay here for a week!

No comments: