Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Party

Today, I played the bass with Big Wing Jazz Orchestra which is very famouse and has longer history than my life, and we played at a party.

It is so called business gig, like a BGM. We selected some tunes suit for this season, and the atmosphere of the party, acutually there are many elder people, also children, so we selected some tunes both which audience can dance and everyoneknows, such as christmas songs.

During the party, I was so surprised that so many people can dance, actually there are so many "hi society" people, so they are taught about that kind of things.

Anyway, almost all the audience seemed to be pleased with our play.

This is the first time for me to do this kind of play with big band at a party, so I'd like to do more and more times.

No comments: