Thursday, December 03, 2009

New face

Today, I joined a rehearsal of a band, which one of my friends belong
to. The history of the band is so long, about 35 years, longer than
my life. So the repartries of this band is more than 200! I have two
chances to join the rehearsal, and today was one of them.

Almost all the members already know the tunes to play but I had to
play at a glance.

Actually, there were a little chance to play like this these days, so
I was very nervous to play. Finally I could finish all the tunes of
today's menu, but it was about a half of the tunes which we are going
to play at the stage.

I have to practice the tunes hard!

By the way the pocture is a dinner for today, glatin with bread. The
bread is a bagle which includes onion in the dough. So delicous one.

No comments: