Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Okinawa 5th day

Today is the last day in Okinawa.

It is defined in the text book of diving that you must take a rest for about half a day before getting on to the airplain when you dive pultiple times.

So I can't dive today, and I went to sight seeing around the island.

I went to some places where you can enjoy the traditional sights, and where the salt, one of the most famous suvenir in Okinawa, and where you can enjoy American tastes, Actually there are US navy base there in Okinawa, so there are many American people, and restaurant influenced with American culture.

Finally, I went back to the airport. It was 5 days trip, the longest trip in Japan for me, so I wanted to stay more and more days there. But there are many things to do at my office in Tokyo.

I'd like to come to Okinawa again and again. And I hope that it should be warmer, especially the water temperature, in the next time.

No comments: