Thursday, September 24, 2009

miscellanious things

Today, I had an inspection after operation of Lasik on Yesterday.

Fortunatelly, it finished in an hour, so I could do what I wanted to do.

First, I changed the address for Mitsubishi UFJ trust and banking. I have an account here because my grand father had made an account for me. Actually, there are not so many branches there, so I have to take a private holiday for going to one of the branches.

Next, I had moved my money from usual saving from fixed deposit. Also, the interest of one my fixed deposit was not good, so I cancel that and contract as current interest. It is difficult to decide if you should make a contract with current interest or continue with past interest.

And many other things I did today. So there are no special things, but an important day for me.

No comments: