Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fujiyama

Today, I went to Fujikyu Highland Park at Gotemba, which is famous for many thrilling rides.

There are many fast speed roller coasters, and the most famous one is named Fujiyama. It is recorded on the Guniss book as the longest roller coaster in the world.

Also, there I rode newly constructed ride named Eejanaika. That name is from old Japanese word, but the ride is extraordinary thrilling. When you ride it, you goes not only up and down but up to down, rolling , falling from head, and more. I cannot tell how it is in one word. But it was absolutely interesting for me.

Only thing that irritated me was the waiting time. It took more than an hour to ride almost all the rides, and the worst case, actually the Eejanaika, I waited for 3 hours! Incredible.

Today is the second time for me to come to Fujikyu, but I thought I want to come here more times.

No comments: