Thursday, January 29, 2009

giant step

I haven't write any topic from September, 2008.

Since then, there have happened many changes with my self.

The biggest one is that I quit working at HP,

And joined to Prudential financial Inc.

I have never thought about working at insurance company,

and also my family and friends didn't.

This is one of many changes on my self,

but there are so many things which have happened on myself these days.

One of them is that I started English lesson.

Actually there are a few minutes to use English on my job,

but I beleave that it will help me studying many, many things.


I've quit writing diaries because I had no time to write it.

Actually I have few time to do what I want to do after I come back to my home,

but I decided that I MUST do anything what makes me better.

Because my time for doing something is limited,

so I should pass everyday with my belief.

No comments: