Thursday, September 20, 2007

meeting

there was a first meeting for me

in which i have assigned.

and then, i took a note for conference minutes.

in my project , usually, there is a meeting as long as 3 hours.

actually, some meetings in other projects takes 7 or 8 hours,

so it is fortunate case with me.

but taking a note for 3 hours is not easy thing,

and especially, showing some action items in the end of the meeting,

which is a rule (or decided with the account of my project),

is absolutely tough thing, i felt today.

the meeting on today continued to 21:00,

and after that, i and some of my project members have another meeting,

thus when i return home, it was 22:00...

i afraid that this IS a work,

but i hope effectively working should reduce this kind of works...

No comments: